I wrote:

Zefram wrote:

I hereby assign CFJ 1707 to Human Point Two.

I intend to cause Human Point Two to judge TRUE.

Arguments:

The statement "This nomic allows Agora unrestricted access to make
changes to its ruleset" is reasonably equivalent to "This nomic's
rules change whenever the rules of Agora say they do".  Thus, it
declared B Nomic as governed by Agoran law (at least for the purpose
of changing B Nomic's rules), and provided a mechanism for the process
(Agora's mechanism, the adoption of a proposal with AI >= 2 that says
it changes B Nomic's rules, was incorporated by reference).

I cause Human Point Two to judge as noted above.