Ed Murphy wrote:
>      When a non-player wins the game, e becomes a player.

Mm.  You still need the changes that I protoed, of course.  Automatic
registration is potentially a problem, if it could happen without the
subject intending to play Agora in the wider sense.  It's not likely
that we'd set a win condition that had that effect, of course.

Do you imagine a person winning who wants to be a player but can't
register?  I think that's the only case where the automatic registration
would be worth anything, but I expect it'll be very rare.  I can imagine
someone deliberately not being a player and then winning, in which case
the automatic registration would be undesired.

-zefram