On 9/11/07, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I'm going to poll the players and watchers:  Upon first seeing
> Peekee's message, were you able to understand it within a reasonable
> amount of effort?  If so, was a knowledge of HTML required?

As with other players, I was able to read it in gmail with zero
effort.  In kmail, the only extra effort required was a click, and
that is because of a non-default setting on my part.  Of course,
people with text-based clients that can't show formatting and an
interface at the same time (:D) would find this much harder.