Ian Kelly wrote:
>I think that the arguments were clearly apropos to the CFJ, and that
>the physical ordering is irrelevant.  On the other hand, the CotC
>apparently isn't currently required to reproduce the arguments at all,
>so I shouldn't complain too loudly.

My policy is to reproduce arguments that are labelled as being attached
to the CFJ.  I do not take preceding discussion to be attached to the CFJ,
because such discussion is generally part of an ongoing email thread, and
is more rambling and more context-dependent than we like for the arguments
in a CFJ.  In this case it didn't occur to me that the paragraphs
preceding the calling of the CFJ were intended to be attached to it.

-zefram