pikhq wrote:

The recordkeeporship of VCs being split amongst these different offices just makes VCs far too tricky to handle. Just leave it all with the Accountor. Also, why does the Accountor keep track of all VDs, but not all VCs?

VC tracking is the bulk of the Assessor's workload - I have to update a
set of perpetual figures every time a batch of proposals is resolved,
and every time a judgement is delivered - hence the attempt to split it
up more finely.  Resolving proposals is simpler, since the figures are
non-perpetual; the complex part (determining which rule changes are
successful) is handled by the Rulekeepor.

VDs would come into play less frequently.  I originally had them colored
as well, but was later convinced to drop that; as a consequence, they
can also be handed to the Accountor, who otherwise would only have to
track a few rare types of VC.

Separate VC reports for every color would be a bit more work for the
players to look up their current holdings, but given that one or two
players still routinely vote beyond their EVLOP without noting that
they're doing so, I have little sympathy on the topic.