On Nov 23, 2007 6:53 PM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Nov 2007, Josiah Worcester wrote:
> > I cause the AFO to celebrate inflation.
>
> People outside the conspiracy:  can we be done with currencies again
> for a while?  Zefram, care to do the honors of proposing?
>
> -Goethe
So you want to repeal VCs, Marks, and Partnerships?

Just because there was one scam that appears successful?

Although I'm quoting the wrong message, this hardly demonstrates that
partnerships have degenerated into abuse.  Abuse among the members of
a partnership is very different than an abusive partnership.  And
Marks really haven't been given much of a chance.