BobTHJ wrote:

As do I

On Nov 27, 2007 8:26 PM, Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I also join these contests.

On 11/27/07, Zefram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hereby join The Slow-Winning Contest 1, The Slow-Winning Contest 2,
The Slow-Winning Contest 3, The Slow-Winning Contest 4, The Slow-Winning
Contest 5, The Slow-Winning Contest 6, The Slow-Winning Contest 7, The
Slow-Winning Contest 8, The Slow-Winning Contest 9, The Slow-Winning
Contest 10, The Slow-Winning Contest 11, The Slow-Winning Contest 12,
and The Slow-Winning Contest 13.

Same here.  I also admonish BobTHJ and Eris for top-posting.