Goethe wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Ian Kelly wrote:

On Nov 28, 2007 3:23 PM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is broken, but I must find GUILTY.  [If anyone has a way out,
please suggest it].  I also submit the following [proto-proposal]:
I concur, and I suggest that DISCHARGE is the only appropriate sentence.

I'm toying with the idea of EXCUSED, on the basis that if pikhq honestly
and reasonably believed eir judgement to be appropriate, e had no choice
but to act as e did.  What do you think?  -Goethe

I agree, especially if the same situation applied to all other valid
judgements.  (If e reasonably believed that two judgements were
appropriate, and one of them actually was appropriate while the other
wasn't, then the argument for EXCUSED would be slightly weaker.)