On Nov 29, 2007 1:39 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What happens in this case when the partnership's quality is reduced?
> Is the alien's quality reduced like any other member's, or is the
> reduction spread over only the player members?

Actually, I guess it clearly needs to be over only the player members.
 Otherwise the aliens can just reset their qualities to 0 each time,
and the reduction on the partnership is lessened.

This means that a partnership consisting only of aliens would never
have its quality reduced, but that partnership's quality is just 0
anyway.

-root