On Dec 12, 2007, at 7:28 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:

On Dec 12, 2007 3:54 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would anyone be interested in starting a new game using the rules
below?  Are there any problems that would kill it before it started?

I had kicked around a similar idea a while back. Failing to properly credit prior art is treason, Citizen!

More relevantly, I had thought about ParaNomic a week or two ago, and realized an important element for the rules:

The Computer decides all CFJs. (Which of course needs an appropriate mechanism.) Appealing a ruling of The Computer demonstrates doubt in The Computer's infallible governing, which is treason.

Since the initial rules already mention clones, there might as well be
something like this:

Rule 214/0 (Red)

      When a citizen who possesses at least one clone is terminated,
      he loses one clone.  When a citizen with zero clones is
      terminated, he is out of the game.

-root

The second line should read: "When a citizen is reduced to zero clones, he is out of the game."
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
Osc-R-MYR