Draft #2:

CFJ 1862 ruled that Human Point Two lost the Patent Title of Minister Without Portfolio when HP2 ceased to be a person. Between the calling of CFJ 1862 and 1875, HP2 did not resume being a person under the Rules of Agora. I therefore draft rule FALSE on CFJ 1873.

In 1874 and 1875, as of the latest Herald's Report (30 Nov 2007 as corrected) Murphy had held MWoP the longest of all registered MWoP Bearers, making em the Speaker. I am not aware of anything having happened since then to change this status. I therefore draft rule TRUE on 1874 and FALSE on 1875.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr