On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Ian Kelly wrote:
> The task for Hole #4 is to write a ROT13 encoder.  The program's
> output should be identical to its input encoded in ROT13, as described
> at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13 (*).
>
> This task was suggested by Goethe.  E claims that e has not already
> spent any time thinking about it, so it should be reasonably fair.

Quick niggly question:  Output sentence at a time (sentences terminated by \n)
then ending at EOF, single sentence (\n outputs and ends), all at once (\0
outputs and ends), or character at a time (kinda dull).  Or don't care, go
for shortest.

Yah, I haven't thought about it other than (during the about 1/2 hour I
thought about string comparisons in the last puzzle before deciding not
to even try) thinking randomly "oh, that would be a good one, I'll suggest
it to root."

-Goethe