Kerim Aydin wrote:
>I have to stick up for comex here.  E sent it.  That's what's required.
>The filter is outside of eir control, I've had long messages stuck there
>in the past, while those messages are still messages by the Rules.

E did send the *second* message to the PF (presuming that e's been
truthful about that), and being held for moderator approval due to
length doesn't stop it being public.  I was referring to the *first*
message, in which e claimed that there is a rule 9999, which e sent from
a non-subscribed address in the knowledge that it would therefore not
reach the list at all.

-zefram