On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Geoffrey Spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I mill 2 '9' crops with my '*' mill to create a '1' crop.
>
>  I harvest 1919.
>
>  --Wooble

I recognize your milling action. However, your harvesting is invalid
due to the first line of section 6:

6. A Farmer CANNOT Harvest a number unless e specifies exactly one of
the following effects:

a. During the voting period of a Proposal, a Farmer CAN once Harvest
the ID number of that proposal. As soon as possible after doing so,
the SoA shall award that Farmer 1 Point if the proposal was Ordinary,
or 2 points if it was Democratic.

b. Within one week after an ID number is assigned to a CFJ, a Farmer
CAN once Harvest the ID number of that CFJ. As soon as possible after
doing so, the SoA shall create two Water Rights Vouchers in that
Farmer's possession.

c. Within one week after a new rule is added to the ruleset, a Farmer
CAN once Harvest the ID number of that rule. As soon as possible after
doing so, the SoA shall create a Land of a random type in that
Farmer's possession.

d. Within one week after an existing rule is amended, a Farmer CAN
once Harvest the ID number of that rule. As soon as possible after
doing so, the SoA shall create floor(P) Crops of random types in that
Farmer's possession, where P is the power of that rule.

e. Within one week after a rule is repealed from the ruleset, a Farmer
CAN once Harvest the ID number of that rule and specify another
Farmer. As soon as possible after doing so the SoA shall destroy a
random Land in the specified Farmer's possession.

f. A Farmer CAN Harvest the number 1234567890 and specify another
Farmer. As soon as possible after doing so the SoA shall select a
random land owned by the specified Farmer and give it to the
harvesting Farmer.