On Friday 11 April 2008 5:00 ihope wrote:
> The Bank needs to be a party to the Agoran Agricultural Association
> before it can hold Crops and Water Rights Vouchers; since these are
> almost the only liquid currency we have, this is pretty important. If
> you agree to this, make sure you have it join.

I don't see any mechanism that would enable anyone to act on the
Bank's behalf to have it join, nor do I see any contract-amendment
clause. The former is probably indispensible, and the latter is a good
policy in case there are more issues like the former.

Also, note that until the Bank joins the AAA or the Vote Market, it
will own no assets and thus be unable to issue pens, meaning that zero
pens exist, so anyone can become a Banker if e signs up early. This
may have been an intentional feature. However, once pens come into
existence, there will likely be a mad scramble by all the Bankers to
grab the quota necessary for them to hold their positions. I'm less
sure that you want this.

watcher