On Monday 14 April 2008 12:33:24 Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Ben Caplan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  I believe the Bank of Agora joined the AAA in message
> >  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
>
> All you said there was "I make those changes," with no contextual
> quoting that actually included the referenced changes.  In particular,
> it's not clear at all that you making "those changes" includes the
> Bank of Agora announcing eir intent to either register as a player or
> join the AAA.  As Registrar, I'm treating that message as not having
> successfully registered the Bank of Agora due to inclarity.

Upon a closer inspection, it seems clear that "those changes" do not
include causing the Bank of Agora to register or enter into the AAA.

BobTHJ quoted Ivan Hope's intent to make the Bank of Agora register,
and to join the AAA, and said "I consent to the above as well as all
changes [etc]". Ivan Hope quoted this saying "I make those changes."

So it seems that "changes" in this context is distinct from BobTHJ's
"the above" (intent to cause the BoA to act), and as Ivan Hope named
only the former of these two in eir post, the latter failed to occur.

It is interesting to note that, had the BoA joined the AAA after the
messages in question, but before issuing its report, then upon self-
ratification a week from now the pens (but not the crops) would have
sprung into existence, creating an imbalance between issued pens and
held assets, and thereby the possibility of a run on the Agora Bank.