On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Geoffrey Spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> 5564  D0  2    root        Repeal Partnerships
>> AGAINST
>
> If I may ask, why do you support retaining a construct that is only
> useful for running scams?

I don't believe that partnerships are only useful for running scams,
although I do think that some reform is necessary to make it harder to
use them to run scams.

Quite frankly, having them run scams against other contracts doesn't
bother me too much; I think the Bank of Agora thing could have been
fixed by inserting "first-class" in one place, and if a contract isn't
written to be robust it probably *should* be exploited.