On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Sgeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I will note that performing the same action 1,000 times takes at least
>>> 9 copies and 14 pastes; the same action 10,000 times takes at least 13
>>> copies and 17 pastes, which is not significantly more effort.

The point of the CFJ decision was not the physical/mental effort it takes
to make a post (that can be automated), but that knowing you're about to make
a long post of 1000 actions is a social barrier, you'll think twice before
you decide if it's worth bothering everyone with it.  If you can get away
with Sgeo's "I do X 999 times", then (as was just clearly illustrated)
you'll just do it for trivial actions if you're bored, but if you have to
spell out all 999 you'll only do it if there's some real benefit (e.g.
"legitimate" scam).  -Goethe