comex wrote:
>By the way, I had to read the entire third part of my message to make
>sure it didn't contain any attempts at actions.

It contains this, which is somewhat clearer than your patent title bit:

|indicated by this Proposal, of Dereliction of Duty but of contract
|change, I judge this Auctions", Power=1) Repeal Rule Such a strict > I
|think we're safe from hostile takeover without this]. The AFO votes as
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|follows: 5405 AGAINST the text-align: auto; =
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|-khtml-text-decorations-in-effect: none; text-indent: 0px; Report Date
|a claim is made to something which is 12px; font-style: normal;

The voting period on P5405 has ended, so this would be a false statement
if interpreted as a statement (say, if it were interpreted as an attempt
to act).  But the disclaimer precludes that interpretation.  As I said
before, I think it's too unclear to be effective anyway.  In context it
appears to merely be part of the random filler text.

In the middle section, I was wondering about the apparent two-column
format, and whether something significant might be found by interpreting
it as one column.  There were lots of things like this:

|    I CFJ on the statement:         Earlifts help share the weight.
|    I CFJ on the statement:        We'll be there when you can't be.

On the whole I think that section is so obviously intended to be read
as two columns that that is the only possible interpretation for Agoran
purposes.

-zefram