On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IIRC, the main benefit of creating contracts using pesos (rather than
> defining their own currency) is a common exchange medium, which role
> is already filled by the RBoA to some extent.  Also, the more currencies
> there are, the harder it is to keep up with them all.

Pens being a common exchange medium was pretty much the purpose of the
Bank of Agora in the first place. I was also hoping the Bank would be
able to "buy low, sell high" and make the value of pens go higher and
higher. Unfortunately, it seems the Bankers adjusted the exchange
rates so as to give them a better deal, causing the Bank to buy high,
sell low instead.

--Ican Hope CXVIVI