On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 22:10, Sgeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is NOT a pledge, an agreement, a promise, or anything else.
>
> I'm thinking maybe SELL ticket 10VP, with which, for 1 week, the
> filler can act on my behalf except for the actions of transfering VP
> or judging a certain way on CFJs or deregistration

You're probably better off specifying the interesting actions you'd
actually want to auction off explicitly. Because I think you do not,
for example, want me acting on your behalf to bind you to transfer N
VP to me. (I can be clever here, too.. For example, submitting buy
tickets or AUCTION-sell ticket bids on your behalf. No actual transfer
of VP within the week.) If you do want to go open-ended, however, you
probably should have some clause about the effects of the actions
taken on your behalf (rather than about what they actually are) to
avoid these sorts of scams....

- woggle