On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 16:26, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I change all sitting players to standing.
>
> Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=2107
>
> =========================  Criminal Case 2107  =========================
>
>    Ivan Hope violated R2149 by making the untruthful statement
>    "UNDECIDABLE is never appropriate."

Based on the result of the appeal, I don't think there's any good
reason to assign a judgment other than GUILTY on culpability. Now, as
for sentencing, the appeals result suggested that FINE was not harsh
enough. A sentence of APOLOGY seems a little silly this far from the
event. A sentence like EXILE - 1 second wouldn't be helpful because
ihope already took the asset-loss penalties. And Ivan Hope's voting
limit is currently 1 and likely to remain so for a while, making
CHOKEY not very interesting. And I'm not convinced that the rule
breach is harsh enough to mandate EXILE with a substantial tariff.
Comments?

- woggle