comex wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> ais523 wrote:
>>> CoE: This does not contain a list of active Monsters.
>> Denied.  Activity is not defined for the Monster, thus the list was
>> empty, thus the report was accurate by omission.
>
> I would disagree with you there, but I don't see why you would be
> required to list active Monsters at all.

Was this an amendment that failed, maybe?  The latest SLR does include
this text:

      The CotC's report includes the status of all Monster-related
      cases that either require a Monster or have at least one
      applicable Monster-related question that has no judgement.

but this is presumably covered by what the report would contain anyway
in the absence of any explicit attempt to meet this requirement.