On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:19, Alexander Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wooble wrote:
>
>> I CFJ on the following statements, barring ais523:
>
> I CFJ on the following statement, barring root:
>
> "A vote that relies on terminology defined in a public contract
> satisfies R683(c)'s requirement to clearly identify the option
> selected by the voter, even if the voter misunderstood the meaning
> of the terminology in question, or it is ambiguous, unclear, or disputed
> what the terminology in question means in a particular context."

UNDETERMINED (we can probably construct a terminology that is clear in
some context in which it could be used but not in some other context
and a misunderstanding that is sufficiently bizarre as to not be a
problem). Can we please try for more specific CFJs that might actually
resolve the dispute at hand?

-woggle