On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 10:30 -0400, comex wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:44 AM, The PerlNomic Partnership
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > NUM  C I AI  SUBMITTER           TITLE
>
> Hmm, why are these proposals out of order?
Proposals don't have to be distributed in any particular order, nor
numbered. The PNP assigns temporary numbers (small numbers like 1 or 2)
to proposals until they're allocated their real ID number; it seems that
it's sorting these numbers in alphabetical order, so they've come out in
the order 1, 10, 11, 12, ..., 2, 3, 4 and so on. (I didn't specify any
order at all when writing the code, as there wasn't one necessary.)
--
ais523