On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oops, I just realized I have been forgetting these.
>
> Contestmasters, please confirm you have completed your duties as
> required by the contests. Also confirm the number of players per
> contest each month. Here's what I show:

> Fantasy Rules Contest (root)
>  August - 7 points
>  September - 8 points

August - no.
September - maybe.  I completed all my duties arising in September in
a timely manner, but I had duties from August that I did not complete
until mid-September.  I'll leave it up to you whether that qualifies.

Also, I think the points for September should be 7, not 8 -- Iammars
is no longer a player.

-root