(Sent to s-d so as many players see it as possible, sent to a-d
to make them get all scared.)

I become Paranoid.

I hoist the Black Watch Plaid.

Being the MoM, I am the Emergency Coordinator for this Emergency.

I designate the mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the
Emergency Forum for this Emergency.

I believe it is reasonably accessible to all PEPs, you can subscribe via
the web at http://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/agora- business.

Since not every PEP is guaranteed to have access to a web browser, you can
also subscribe via email by sending a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "subscribe" and a body
of "subscribe" (without quotes in both instances).

(Actually, I think the previous paragraph is irrelevant - a web browser is
required to view Public Displays. Still, for completeness...)

I initialize the Pause.

--
ehird