On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:49 PM, ais523 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 15:46 -0400, comex wrote:
>> Issue 1 - "clear indication"
> Dependent actions don't require a "clear indication" nowadays, but need
> to be "previously unambiguously described". Quite possibly this makes a
> difference.

The content of your message would also seem to make this precedent
possibly inapplicable.  In the earlier case, it could easily be argued
that the non-game action content of the message was intended
specifically to dissuade players from reading the message.  I'm not
sure it's reasonable to argue that the purpose of a publishing a
report is to dissuade players from reading it, although arguably the
cruft in reports that's not actually part of the rules-defined report
comes close.  If you'd buried your scam in the list of current players
I'd say the precedent was definitely not applicable.