On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:49, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:28, Charles Reiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I object.
>>
>> I suggest Pavitra try the uncontroversial part of this change alone if
>> you won't.
>>
> Just curious:
>
> Why the objections? As RBOA chit holders wouldn't this change be to
> your benefit?

I also have an interest in seeing the PBA's exchange rates make sense.

Also, it's not clear the proposed change will really benefit the chit
economy, as it would probably end up trading away WRV and 7 crops, for
example, at a similar price. (The big issue being that the proposed
scheme does not take into account the RBoA's rates.)

-woggle