On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:53, Alex Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I withdraw five 1 crops from the RBoA.
> I deposit five 1 crops in the PBA.
OK, -330 chits. You have 460 chits remaining.

> This gives me 45 Coins, which I deposit in the RBoA for 450 Chits.
45 coins deposited for 450 chits. You now have 910 chits.

(ais523: your estimations at chit totals break down here because you
forgot your withdraw of 14VP which cost you 1078 chits)

> I withdraw four 7 crops from the RBoA. I deposit them in the PBA. I
> deposit the resulting 86 Chits for 860 Coins.
OK, -288 chits for the 7 crops. Deposit fails. 622 chits remaining

> I withdraw four 7 crops from the RBoA. I deposit them in the PBA. I
> deposit the resulting 70 Chits for 700 Coins.
-288 chits (7 crop withdraw), deposit fails. 334 chits remaining

> I withdraw five 7 crops from the RBoA. I deposit them in the PBA. I
> deposit the resulting 65 Chits for 650 Coins.
Ok, now we have a problem. Five 7 crops will cost you 360 chits and
you only have 334. I'm considering this a withdraw of four 7 crops,
and will wait on ehird to determine what occurs on the PBA side before
continuing. You have (334 - 288 =) 46 chits.

BobTHJ