On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:53, Alex Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I withdraw five 7 crops from the RBoA. I deposit them in the PBA. I
> deposit the resulting 65 Chits for 650 Coins.
Five 7 crops (4 from the RBOA, 1 from ais523's personal store) are
deposited in the PBA. chit deposit fails.

> I withdraw a 3 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 12 Coins in the RBoA for 120 Chits.
> I withdraw a 3 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 11 Coins in the RBoA for 110 Chits.
> I withdraw a 3 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 10 Coins in the RBoA for 100 Chits.
> I withdraw a 3 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 9 Coins in the RBoA for 90 Chits.
> I withdraw a 3 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 8 Coins in the RBoA for 80 Chits.
These all fail entirely. ais523 does not have enough chits to withdraw
even one 3 crop.

> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 12 coins in the RBoA for 120 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 11 coins in the RBoA for 110 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 10 coins in the RBoA for 100 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 9 coins in the RBoA for 90 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 8 coins in the RBoA for 80 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 7 coins in the RBoA for 70 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 6 coins in the RBoA for 60 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 5 coins in the RBoA for 50 Chits.
> I withdraw a 4 crop from the RBoA. I deposit it in the PBA. I deposit
> the resulting 4 coins in the RBoA for 40 Chits.
These all succeed. nine 4 crops costs 252 chits, but you gain 720
chits back for a net gain of 468 chits putting you at a total of 514
chits.

> I withdraw a Favor from the RBoA, deposit it in the RBoA for 23 Coins,
> and deposit them in the RBoA for 230 Chits.
Withdraw OK. 514 - 143 = 371 chits. The rest fails.

> I withdraw up to six 5 crops from the RBoA, as many as it has if it has
> less than 6. I deposit them in the PBA, for 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9
> Coins respectively, or as many as I withdrew if I withdrew less than 6.
RBoA has no 5 crops, this fails.

> I withdraw all the 2 Crops in the RBoA.
There is one. 371 - 138 = 233 chits remaining.

> I withdraw all the X crops from the RBoA (or as many as I can afford if
> I can't afford all of them), and deposit them in the PBA.
You can afford one. 233 - 165 = 68 chits remaining

> I withdraw as many WRV as I can afford from the RBoA. (Probably this is
> all of them.)
You can afford none.

> I withdraw as many VP as I can afford from the RBoA. (Probably this is
> not all of them, but I'm not sure.)
You can afford none.

> I withdraw as many 8 crops as I can afford from the RBoA. (Almost
> certainly this is not all of them, probably none.)
You can afford one. 68 - 61 = 7 chits remaining.

> I withdraw as many 4 crops as I can afford from the RBoA. (Just in
> case...)
none.

BobTHJ