On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:01 PM, comex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Anyway, if you want someone more capable in the office, don't vote for
>> Bayes.  You could vote for me, although I wouldn't be nearly as fast.
>> Although if root starts publishing a web report updated more
>> frequently than the email version, I for one will vote for em.
>
> I've got one half-finished already; I just need to find time to work
> on it.  At the moment it's not public-facing, it's only generating the
> text report, and I haven't populated the database with the actual data
> yet, but I could go ahead and put it out there tonight.

By the way, I'm also intending to (eventually) track credits and
markers.  H. Accountor, what would be your preference here?  I could:

* set you up to enter the data and publish the generated reports;
* enter the data myself and you could just publish the generated reports; or
* track credits and markers entirely separately from your report.

-root