On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 16:35 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 27 Oct 2008, at 16:31, Roger Hicks wrote:
>
> > The total amount of coins ais523 deposited during the Bank Run was
> > 551, not 719.
>
> Incorrect. That was how much I thought. My program says otherwise.
(snip)
> I imagine your count is incorrect. Remember, the previous PBA data
> is
> all wrong.
> This is verified by a computer. Please recalculate the actual amount
> of coins.
Well, in that case, my initial scam withdrew more assets from the RBoA
than anyone thought, and the situation is in even more of a mess than we
thought.

Self-ratification could have sorted this out if it were quicker and the
reports were published more often; as it is, the AAA has a very unknown
gamestate.

If BobTHJ accepts my bribe to award me the points for my PV quickly, at
least we'll know the state of Points Vouchers, I suppose.
--
ais523