On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> It is annoying, which is why we put it up to power-2 protected.  If it's
>> still too annoying, you could propose a bump up to power-3.  (Though
>> I'd like to kill that annoying PRS first).  -G.
>
> Yes, messing with contracts is annoying.  I don't see why messing with
> them via proposal is somehow more annoying than any other method.

I think it depends on the contract really.  Imagine a "fair"
contest that added enjoyment (e.g. Enigma) that someone tried to scam
into a win via proposal.  Just kinda stomps on everyone's fun.

Anyway, what other methods allow non-members to reach in and set policy
for members?  There's some types of contracts that we grant rules-
privileges to begin with (Contests, partnerships) so the tradeoff is
oversight (without-3-objections, devolve responsibilities).  But otw,
it's through proposals.

-G.