On 27 Oct 2008, at 20:58, The PerlNomic Partnership wrote:

The PNP withdraws one 1 crop from the PBA for ^9.
The PNP withdraws one 1 crop from the PBA for ^10.
Using the Mill with the first name in alphabetical order out of eir
non-In Production Addition Mills, the PNP mills 1 + 1 = 2.
The PNP deposits one 2 crop into the PBA to gain ^37.
The PNP withdraws one 4 crop from the PBA for ^5.
The PNP withdraws one 7 crop from the PBA for ^11.
Using the Mill with the first name in alphabetical order out of eir
non-In Production Division Mills, the PNP mills 4 / 7 = X.
The PNP deposits one X crop into the PBA to gain ^29.
The PNP withdraws one 5 crop from the PBA for ^17.
The PNP withdraws one 7 crop from the PBA for ^12.
Using the Mill with the first name in alphabetical order out of eir
non-In Production Multiplication Mills, the PNP mills 5 * 7 = 2.
The PNP deposits one 2 crop into the PBA to gain ^36.
The PNP withdraws one 1 crop from the PBA for ^11.
The PNP withdraws one 1 crop from the PBA for ^12.
Using the Mill with the first name in alphabetical order out of eir
non-In Production Addition Mills, the PNP mills 1 + 1 = 2.
The PNP deposits one 2 crop into the PBA to gain ^35.

Before all this the PNP only had 1 coin. So obviously some stuff fails, but as I don't
know the RBoA, I'm waiting to hear from BobTHJ.

--
ehird