On 27 Oct 2008, at 21:24, Kerim Aydin wrote:

I agree that criminal proceedings aren't reasonable, I'm more thinking of
the equity; what is an "equitable" solution to making a mistake that
resets all other members' points? I'm not too bothered with "gamestate changing" issues, equity is more interesting when you're finding recompense for things that "can't be put exactly back." In other words, is there more equity in the "worth" of the single point (one point) or the relative worth (the value of that point in how it changed all holdings and awarded
a win).  -goethe

Giving back a point = taking away a points voucher, I'd say.

Or to be more general (i.e. have more impact), take away enough coins for 1 PV.

--
ehird