On Nov 8, 2008, at 8:14 PM, comex wrote:

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
More generally, if a large group of people clearly intend to ruin
Agora, then the emergency session procedure gives us enough time
to erect stronger defenses, e.g.

I submit the following Proposal:
{
Enact the following Rule:
Rule 9999/0 (Power=4)
The Palace Guard

     The Palace Guard is the person who was nicknamed OscarMeyr
     as of November 5, 2008.  The Palace Guard CAN defenestrate
     a proposal by announcement, but SHALL NOT do so unless it
     is clearly intended to ruin Agora.  A defenestrated proposal
     CANNOT take effect, rules to the contrary notwithstanding.

}

I am OscarMeyr, and I endorse this proposal.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM