On Sunday 09 November 2008 05:55:00 am Alexander Smith wrote:
> FWIW, I think equity can work in some cases; look at the AAA and
> BobTHJ giving me the wrong number of crops, for instance. Maybe
> contracts should specify whether they want to be enforced via
> equity or crim...

This.

Proto-proto: a contract is reasonable if and only if it explicitly
identifies itself as such; otherwise, it is formal. Reasonable
contracts are governed by TITE and the equity courts; formal
contracts are governed by R1742 par.3 and the criminal courts.
Reasonable contracts are interpreted by intent; formal contracts are
interpreted by literalities.

Pavitra