On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:03:51 +0000
Alex Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 12:58 -0700, Roger Hicks wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 19:32, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > [Don't want to be bound by contests broken when equity dies  Unfortunate
> > > but not interested].
> > >
> > > I resign from each and every public contract of which (a) I am a member
> > > and (b) the contract allows me to exit at this time.
> > >
> > From the perspective of economic contracts and contests you have left:
> > Nomic Wars II, Enigma, and the FRC.
> >
> Enigma doesn't seem to have a provision for letting people leave.
> Probably that's a bug, and we should force inactive people out of it to
> tone down its insanely large point output.

Proto...

Amend rule 2136 (Contests) by replacing the text:

      The total number of points a Contest MAY award in a given week
      is equal to 5 times the number of its members that are first-
      class players.

with:

      The total number of points a Contest MAY award in a given week
      is equal to 5 times the number of its members that are active
      first-class players.

and the text:

      The total number of points a Contest MAY revoke in a given week
      is equal to 2 times the number of its members that are first-
      class players.

with:

      The total number of points a Contest MAY revoke in a given week
      is equal to 2 times the number of its members that are active
      first-class players.

--

Elysion