On 18 Nov 2008, at 16:41, Zefram wrote:

Elliott Hird wrote:
Therefore, Agora acknowledges that a nomic ruleset can have a
jurisdiction
larger than the domain of the game it defines the rules for.

Not in general, no.  That judgement is only that Agoran rules have
infinite scope.

Well that's very fair to other nomics ... perhaps we should platonically
declare that all nomics are Protectorates?

So, I'm starting a new game of nomic! Here are the rules:

These rules are, of course, not "the rules" of Agora, to which CFJ
24 refers.

Obviously.

   4. ehird can create rules in Agora,

This mechanism is trivially ineffective in Agora, because nothing in
Agora gives effect to the rules of your nomic.

Nothing in the laws of physics gives effect to the rules of Agora.