On 25 Nov 2008, at 19:26, Elliott Hird wrote:

I publicly pledge that, where the winning bidder is defined as the
Vote Market party who, at the end of 5 days after this pledge was
made:

I terminate that pledge.

I publicly pledge that, where the winning bidder is defined as the
Vote Market party who, at the end of 5 days after this pledge was
made:

    a) Posted a bid in response to this pledge, consisting of a
       number of VP that would put my VP holdings to or above 50
       and a number of coins
    b) Has the amount of VP that they bid
    c) Bid the lowest amount of coins of all bids. (When there is
       more than one bid for the lowest amount of coins, the bid
       with the most VP offered is the winner. If there is more
       than one bid meeting that criteria, the winner is whichever
       ehird selects from those bids.)

to announce the identity of that person and then, once they have
transferred the amount of VP they bid to me, transfer the amount of
coins they bid to them ASAP. ehird can terminate this pledge at any
time, unless the winner has transferred the VP to him.