On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 4:25 AM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think these are big enough cons, you really want round-robin multiple
> rounds.  I don't think you have to worry too much about assembly, etc.,
> you're probably offering enough diversity if you offer a small range of
> standard programming languages.  It might be better to just get this
> off the ground by "adding languages by request where possible", you
> shouldn't end up with too many?

I think that works, thanks! I'll look into establishing a general framework
in the next few days, though converting that into a workable program will
have to wait a bit.

So, I was wrong in my assumption, then, that you could compile a program
written in essentially any language into some sort of executable file that
could be run anywhere?

BP