On Nov 27, 2008, at 2:15 AM, Pavitra wrote:
of geeksquee(*), on my part at least, would be lost by its removal.

(*) I just invented this word because I couldn't think of one to mean
what I meant: the feeling of inordinate glee you get from an obscure
reference, like that one time on Family Guy with the MC Escher rap
video. (Extra special points if you get the rather subtle Hofstadter
reference in that last comma-delimited clause.)

I'm going to have to find occasions to use the neologism geeksquee, especially among people who intuitively understand the term.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr