On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 16:08 -0500, comex wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Someone remind me again why we have point award limits and fixed
> > points if the PRS is around?
>
> Mainly because amending contest rules requires AI=2, but contestifying
> something didn't.
>
> I think.

There was no good reason at all as it was AI 1 for changing contest
rules back then, IIRC; the only reason I voted to contestify it was
because I needed it for a scam. (The scam never happened, because my
co-conspirator became inactive, and the circumstances have since changed
such that it couldn't happen; I was planning to drain the PRS's entire
points supply for a week by scamming the Agoran Proposal Awards.)
--
ais523