On Dec 28, 2008, at 11:52 AM, comex wrote:

several contracts, ais523 awards me a lot of y-points.]

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract.
comex CAN act on behalf of ais523 to cause em to award y-axis points
as described in contests of which e is the contestmaster.
This contract can be terminated by announcement of any of its parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.

This contract has the same basis as W30 1 through W30 37. The W30 contracts all fail, if I understand the contract rules correctly.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr