On Jan 25, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Elliott Hird wrote:

On 25 Jan 2009, at 15:02, Benjamin Schultz wrote:

The best I can do for this case is impose a judgment that makes further delays subject to NoVs. So I publish this judgment:

{ehird SHALL either: (1) Publish the required report of the PBoA every week, as long as e is responsible for doing so under the PBoA contract; or (2) deregister as soon as possible. For the week in which this judgment is published, ehird SHALL publish the required report of the PBoA as soon as possible.}

I intend, with two support, to appeal this judgment. I have already
stated that I will resume PBA tracking activities if I can, and
deregistering is a grossly harsh punishment for such a non-activity.

Deregistering is one of your options. You are free to choose the other option.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr