On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 10:27 -0600, Benjamin Caplan wrote:
> Alex Smith wrote:
> > I intend, without objection, to terminate The Werewolves of Nomic
> > Crossing.
> > I intend, without 3 objections, to cause The Werewolves of Nomic
> > Crossing to cease to be a contest.
>
> Should/did you do this in B too, or did it disappear there already?

B Nomic is having problems of its own. (Werewolves has definitely
disappeared there already, though, because if the Contracts rule ever
existed it was repealed, and then recreated, and then possibly repealed
again.)

The problem is that at the moment nobody's entirely sure what B's
gamestate is, and some players believe that no proposals ever passed and
B still has its initial ruleset. B isn't sure what the list of players
is, or what the ruleset is, or when it was last modified (the various
claims for dates go back about 6 years). There's been talk of restarting
it, or moving onto a new nomic, rather than trying to continue, due to
the widespread disagreement of what the current situation is.

--
ais523