On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 11:40 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Jay Campbell wrote:
> >> I intend, without objection, to flip the Recognition of B Nomic
> >> to Abandoned.
> >

> Ooh, power struggle.  Anyone care to explain?
>
> Meanwhile, don't remember if j is a player here:  I Object.

B Nomic has mostly collapsed. (They discovered that most of the ruleset
had been accidentally commented out for years, and nobody was sure what
the true gamestate is.) Some players have tried continuing B from what
they thought the rules were (a recent development); most have jumped
ship to A Nomic, which has been inactive for years but still technically
speaking existed.

--
ais523