On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 08:14 -0500, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I intend, without two objections, to create a Medal in the possession of
> > Enigma.
>
> I object. I don't trust the contestmaster of Enigma not to form a scam
> alliance with comex at the cost of a slap on the wrist equity
> judgment.

The proposal is deliberately written platonically, so that the Medals
can't be transferred except in accordance with the contract. Also, this
is not intended to be a scam; I have tried to run Enigma fairly all
along, and intend to continue to do so if it becomes a Champion's
Contest. (You should probably also recall my attitude to breaking
rules.)

Also, if I tried breaking the contract that egregiously, I think it's
quite likely I would be severely punished via proposal. Maybe the win
would even be revoked.

--
ais523