On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> 2399:  NOT GUILTY
>
> Violating Rule 2215 requires intention to mislead.  No evidence has been
> presented that the PNP or any of its parties have so intended; in fact,
> the plaintiff did not even bother to cite any specific mistakes (for the
> record, I believe e was prompted by Proposal 6101).

The initiation of the case:

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinoftheg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 6135 O 1 1.5 comex               because e is one
> AGAINST (may not be valid)
>
> CoE: Submitted by Murphy.

Goethe, actually.  I NoV against the PNP accusing em of violating
Power=2 Rule 2215 by distributing proposals without taking appropriate
measures to prevent errors in them.  As such errors are nearly certain
to occur once in a while, people will almost certainly be misled by
proposal distributions; thus the act of distribution is generally
intended to mislead people.